Wednesday, June 10, 2009


These are the magical noodles called Tofu Shirataki Noodles. They are a dieters dream! They only have about 20 calories for 4 oz which is pretty much amazing! I had some trouble finding them at Kroger or Walmart but Meijer did have them so check it out there! They have a slightly chewing texture to them and almost a squeaky bite to them but still very worth buying or at least trying out. I have heard from Hungry Girl that they do not taste well with marinara sauce but I haven't tried it with a tomato sauce yet so I could not personally tell. I have tried it with cheese and it was fairly good. So go out and try them!
So tommorow I am going to attempt to create some salmon patties! I hope they will turn out delicious but I will just have to see how that goes...
Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment