Monday, June 8, 2009

This is my breakfast. A very easy egg white scramble yet extremely delicious! Just like my first recipe I tried out this is so extremely simple that even I can make it! All you need is....
  • 1/2 cup of egg whites
  • red peppers
  • spinach
  • 2 teaspoons of Parmesan

See so simple! All you need to do is cut the red peppers and spinach up, then cook them for just a little bit until the spinach is a little wilted. Once this is accomplish just add the egg whites and scramble! Just like I said really easy.

As you can tell I am not very skilled yet with taking good photos of my food but I am still learning! Any hints or help would be very grateful! I am beginning to notice that all of my photos seem to be the side of the plate like the one above and that's it....not so good! Experimenting is the only way to get better and I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment